- New Biome: Bubbling Bog
- Enveloped in a thick layer of suspiciously green fog.
- Swampy, bubbly water that you don’t want to spend too much time in.
- Spooky music.
- What’s not to love?
- New Feature: The Calendar
- Next to the bed, you will now find a calendar.
- The calendar shows the active weekly event, the upcoming weekly event, and how to trigger an alternative event in its place.
- Events last for a full in-game week and add unique modifiers for you to play into, hopefully increasing your profits.
- New Resources
- Throbheart - A throbbing, squishy life ingredient.
- Glowlight Nub - A very flashy and pushy soul ingredient.
- Withersap - A sticky, nasty death ingredient.
- Main Quest Continues
- In order to officially become Griselda’s apprentice, you must prove yourself like never before - but not only to her.
- Weather Effect: Rain
- Randomly occurring effect that makes everything gray and wet. How cozy!
- Bees hate rain.
- Bugs are more plentiful.
- Trees and herbs grow faster.
- Updated Spawn Rules
- The quarry is now separated into one area with mostly stone and another with mostly ore. This should result in more predictable access to mageroot.
- Bee hives have been removed from certain areas in the Old Woods.
- Cloud Shrooms now prefer growing inside ruined buildings.
- Ghost Spores now prefer growing around Lifelemon Trees.
- Noxious Bulbs are now more likely to grow closer to Petrified Trees as well as other Noxious Bulbs, making chain explosions more likely.
- Petrified Trees prefer growing close to Noxious Bulbs.
- Brain Fungi now grow at an increased rate after completing the quest ThePhilosophical Stone - Part 8.
- Updated detailed cost/earnings breakdown when hovering over entries on the Daily Tally screen.
- Tier 1 investments now only cost 2500 coins.
- Tier 2 investments now only cost 15000 coins.
- Updated water shaders.
- The Balanced Flavor tag is now a +25% sales multiplier for potions instead of a flat number.
- Reduced materials needed for tool enchantments - especially earlier enchants.
- Reduced potions are needed for all customer quests - especially earlier quests.
- Sorter Crate costs less coin to unlock.
- The quest Unfortunate Son - Part 5 now only requires one Antivenom Potion to complete.
- The quest The Philosophical Stone - Part 10 now also requires obsidian to complete.
- The auto-pickup range has been clamped.
- True Sight and Invisibility mixtures have been swapped according to the original design.
- Truffles can now drop from all stumps in the Old Woods.
- Wilderness is now slightly brighter at night.
- Bees chase you for a shorter time.
- Recall Services are now mentioned in the early main quest help text.
- Renamed Enlarge mixture/potions to Enlargement.
- Bank Investment Tier 2 has had its bonus text reduced.
- Workstation notifications now blink in sync.
- Swapped the order of Sorter Crate and Rusher Crate in the build menu interface.
- You can now withdraw coins from the mailbox again. Sorry about that one!
- Customers should now always buy the potions that they say they buy after completing one of their quests.
- Bottler outputs having no connections should no longer result in potions randomly disappearing.
- Cleared up some areas in the Old Woods that would cover the screen with leaves.
- All of Griselda’s daily tasks should now have the correct text and objectives.
- Reduced stutter when exiting the shop.
- Restarting the game and destroying the healing potions Griselda gives you during the quest Wakey! Wakey! - Part 2 should no longer be possible.
- The Flavorizer’s interface now properly displays flavors.
- The work order that requires Sauteed Shrooms now actually works.
- Fixed some resources spawning in strange places.
- The world clock now displays correctly when a game is loaded.
- You can now scroll using a controller, on the Daily Tally screen.
- Griselda is no longer stuck in her sitting pose the day after she has been sitting on her balcony.
- Work order names are now updated in the quest tracker when you complete and pick up a new work order quest.
- Dr. Wook no longer steals Lapis’ dialogue line at the end of the quest The Philosophical Stone - Part 7.
- Removed an out-of-place invisible wall south of Carla’s camp.
- Crushers now correctly output pebbles when output is not connected.
- The world clock now reappears after moving a workstation
- Fixed quests that had “nil” as their objectives.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article