- Controller Support
- A completely new control scheme for controllers including an official controller layout for the Steam Deck.
- New Tool: Ronin’s Wakizashi
- By helping Hazel the rogue, you can unlock this herb-slashing, ninja-dashing blade.
- New Questline: Mixing It Up
- A new, short questline aimed to introduce new players to Distillers and the concept of mixing essences to create new mixtures.
- NPC Routines
- Griselda, Odie, and Carla now actually have a life and a daily schedule, making them move around depending on the time of day.
- We will add routines to other NPCs when they get their quest chains implemented.
- All Tool Enchantment costs have been updated and should be more balanced.
- Moonlight Dust, which was a missing resource, has been removed from all upgrade costs, meaning that fully upgrading tools is now possible.
- Stones can now be crushed
- Crushing a Stone in a Crusher will yield either Pebbles, Mageroot, or Fossils.
- Doubled Amber drop chance from Sandstone Deposits.
- Geodes no longer yield Fossils or Amber.
- The Valuables category has been renamed to Misc.
- Griselda now rewards more bottles during tutorial quests.
- We reduced the diamond cost of Arcane-O-Coil down from 5 to 1.
- We reduced the fiber cost of repairing the Cargo Lift down from 50 to 10.
- Workstations will now refuse to produce anything if they do not have any available recipe for combining all their content.
- The Lapis Crater area in Wilderness has received a visual update.
- Pulp has been removed from the game.
- The Furnace workstation schematic now starts out unlocked. However, it still needs to be purchased with coins.
- The Commercial Endeavours questline is now a main questline and now has help text in the quest tracker.
- Unfortunately, some players will have to redo this 4-step questline, but we were forced to make this change in order to add help text for new players.
- While in build mode/workstation move mode, workstations should auto-rotate in a much more intuitive manner.
- Moving a workstation that only has an adjacency connection no longer triggers a confirmation prompt.
- When importing, the “Total cost” should no longer be stuck at 1337.
- The Workshop Expansion blueprint overview is now rotated correctly.
- The UI should no longer break when the Journal is opened while placing a Workstation from the Build Menu.
- Potions should no longer randomly disappear from the Shop Crate during the day.
- Button highlights should no longer randomly disappear.
- Placing a workstation on top of another workstation should no longer result in getting stuck.
- Using the hotkey to hide the UI should no longer break the pause menu.
- It is no longer possible to force a day to continue past midnight by releasing the interact key on the bed just as the clock hits 00:00.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article